WWE’s latest brand comes from the United Kingdom. NXT UK is a weekly television show airing on the live stream and is also made available to watch any time on demand. The British brand features multiple championships (NXT United Kingdom, NXT UK Heritage Cup, NXT UK Tag Team and NXT UK Women’s) and it showcases a number of entertaining stars and as a WWE Network themed website (although relevant for Peacock TV in the US), it only makes sense we provide quick results for this show much as we do for the special events that air each month and the other brands such as 205 Live and previously for NXT. Thus, every week we intend to bring you NXT UK quick results.
Below are the latest WWE NXT UK results for 06/03/21:
- Ilja Dragunov defeated Noam Dar by pinfall.
- NXT UK Tag Team Championship: Pretty Deadly (c) defeated Jack Starz and Nathan Frazer by pinfall to retain.
- Joseph Conners defeated Flash Morgan Webster by pinfall.
- Joe Coffey defeated Rampage Brown by pinfall.
- Aoife Valkyrie had a vignette talking about her loss and her return coming up soon.
- Jordan Devlin came back from the US and made a few demands towards Sid Scala including a spot at Sprnva Sessions.
- A vignette aired of the Heritage Cup Champion Tyler Bate training in a garden.
- After the main event, Coffey and Brown shook hands and motioned for an eventual rubber match. Ilja Dragunov came in and stared the two down as the show ends.
Announced for next week on NXT UK (06/10/21):
- NXT UK Women’s Championship: Kay Lee Ray (c) vs Meiko Satomura.
- Walter returns.
So, what do you think? Did you check out this episode yet, and if not, do you intend to? Did you enjoy this week’s episode of NXT UK? What was your favorite match and/or segment on the show? Be sure to let us know all of your thoughts on these questions and anything else pertaining to WWE NXT UK in the comments section down below.
As always, stick to WWE Network News for the latest WWE Network news, rumors, results, and more!
Want a free 30-day subscription to watch the next live WWE PPV event and thousands of hours of on-demand content?
Follow this link or tap the banner below.