We noted that the new classic content for June 2021 has been revealed, however even more content has been announced along with dates being added to programming already revealed for the month of June. This includes WWE Untold, WWE The Day Of, The 50 Greatest, and more. It should be noted that this isn’t all of the content we’ll see added, but it will be the major specials, at least of those revealed thus far.
Below are some of the compilations and specials coming to WWE Network and Peacock in May 2021:
- June 2nd – WWE 50 Greatest Tag Teams: Episode One.
- June 3rd – Miz and Mrs. Season Two (20 Episodes).
- June 6th – WWE The Day Of: The Mysterio’s Make History.
- June 9th – WWE 50 Greatest Tag Teams: Episode Two.
- June 13th – WWE Untold: The Nexus.
- June 16th – WWE 50 Greatest Tag Teams: Episode Three.
- June 20th – WWE The Ultimate Show: Ultimate Hell in a Cell.
- June 21st – WWF Superstars (8 Episodes).
- June 23rd – WWE 50 Greatest Tag Teams: Episode Four.
- June 27th – Making WWE: Building The Spectacle.
- June 30th – WWE 50 Greatest Tag Teams: Episode Five.
So, what do you think? Are you excited for this upcoming content? Does anything here in particular stand out to you or interest you? What will you be checking out? Let us know your thoughts on some of the WWE Network and Peacock content coming your way in June 2021 down below.
As always, stick to WWE Network News for the latest WWE Network news, results, exclusives, and more!