Scotland’s ICW is one of the four independent promotions currently offered on WWE Network, which they started supporting on there since August 2020. Although most of the indie footage on the service is either older, delayed events (EVOLVE, PROGRESS Chapters and wXw’s TV-show esque events), ICW Fight Club has been putting out new episodes on a weekly basis. Although it’s not entirely exclusive to WWE Network, ICW has their own streaming service, it is the first service the show gets watched on (albeit on-demand). Because it’s a first-run show, we will provide quick results for ICW Fight Club every week until it is no longer first-run.
Below are the latest ICW Fight Club results for 02/20/21:
- Kez Evans defeated Alex Parker by submission.
- Dylan Thorn defeated Levi by pinfall.
- Saqib Ali defeated Ravie Davey by pinfall with help from Chris Toal.
- Leyton Buzzard defeated BT Gunn by submission.
- Sha Samuels defeated Drew Galloway by pinfall (the match was originally aired on February 19th 2017).
- Ian Skinner defeated Charlie Vyce by pinfall.
- Daz Black defeated Luke Kyro by pinfall.
- Jack Jester defeated Stevie Boy by pinfall
- At the beginning of the broadcast, founder and owner of ICW Mark Dallas announced a special ICW Fight Club episode for March 20th. The aforementioned episode will have all matches be held in a steel cage and will be called ICW Barred.
- Kez Evans had comments for Craig Anthony after he won his match. They will face off during ICW Barred for Evans’ Square Go briefcase.
- The feud between KoE and the Purge has been recapped, ending with the news that Purge member Krobar has sustained multiple injuries from their last encounter.
- DCT attacked Jason Reed at ringside and challenged Reed thereafter for ICW Barred. DCT also tried to provoke Coach Tripp into a brawl, but failed.
- Levi interrupted Dylan Thorn’s post-match interview by challenging him to a rematch and brawling with him.
- BT Gunn and Leyton Buzzard agreed to a rematch, which got announced for next week.
Announced for next week on 02/27/21:
- Dickie Divers vs Lou King Sharp.
- BT Gunn vs Leyton Buzzard.
- Craig Anthony vs Stevie James.
So, what do you think? Did you check out this episode yet, and if not, do you intend to? Did you enjoy this week’s episode of ICW Fight Club? What was your favorite match and/or segment on the show? Be sure to let us know all of your thoughts on these questions and anything else pertaining to ICW Fight Club in the comments section down below.
As always, stick to WWE Network News for the latest WWE Network news, rumors, results, and more!
Want a free 30-day subscription to watch the next live WWE PPV event and thousands of hours of on-demand content?
Follow this link or tap the banner below.